Bellevue Roofing Contractors Specializing In Roof Installations
After years of wear and tear and lack of proper maintenance, you may begin noticing subtle damages to your roof. For many folks, these tiny hiccups are generally left untouched for years until they’ve already snowballed into a more serious and complicated issue.
So How Do I Know If My Roof Needs To Be Replaced?
We will help you determine if your roof needs replacement. First, our team of experts will inspect your roof and take the time to understand your unique concerns and considerations. Then, we will provide you with a free estimate that is indicative of the extent of existing damage. We will choose the best and most suitable roofing system to meet your needs and budget.
If you are unsure about the state of your existing roof, here are some warning signs that you may need a new roof:
- Roof appears old and shabby
- Water or wind damage
- Sagging or leaky roof
- Curled or cracked shingles
- Excessive loose granules accumulated in gutters and downspouts
- Shingles are missing, torn, or damaged
- Roof is 20-25 years old
- Moss and mold growth
If you are considering getting a new roof, here is a general breakdown of the replacement process to help you make the best decision.
- Remove the old roofing system
- Inspect and repair roofing deck
- Install a synthetic moisture barrier
- Replace flashing and roof vent
- Install new shingles or chosen roofing system
- Clean up the construction area
- Final inspection with the owner
Our highly-trained staff will provide expert installation with time-proven materials, guaranteeing roof security for many years to come.
Many roofing contractors do not do roof repairs. Instead, they insist on replacing your roof, which may sometimes cost you more than you need to pay. Whether your home requires a new roof or simply some repairs is completely dependent on the current health of your roof.
At Eco Square Roofing, we want to find the best plan for you without charging unnecessary costs. Our team of experts will complete an in-depth inspection to assess the integrity of your roof and consult you on the best course of action. A proper reparation can ward off serious roofing problems for years and restore your roof to full health.
If you see any of the following signs, call our expert team for a full inspection as soon as possible.
- Brown spots on the ceiling
- Dripping water
- Sunlight filtering through roof
Additional Roof Maintenance Services:
- Storm clean up
- Removal of debris
- Valley Cleaning
- Check vent boots and screens
- Gutter Cleaning and Caulking as needed